Boudoir Mini Session Announcement
Subject: We’ve Got Boudoir Mini Sessions! But Hurry — They’re Booking Fast!
Hey Everyone! Ever Natural Photos is SO excited to announce a set of boudoir mini sessions, to take place on Saturday January 12th and Sunday January 13th 2019 at the Ever Natural Photos Studio. If you haven’t been before, know that it’s absolutely beautiful, and will make for the perfect backdrops to show off your face and figure.
There are 8 $120 slots available from 10 to 2, and each lasts 60 minutes. That’s enough time to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera and snap a variety of poses. Within 2 weeks, you’ll have 10 images delivered to your inbox!
Mini sessions sell out quickly, so book soon!
Ever Natural Photos
You know we're ready for a hot summer, but are you? And we all know just how hot East Idaho can get. Here are seven ways you can make sure your summer portrait session goes off without a hitch.
1. Dress appropriately. Summer means hot and humid weather, which can lead to sticky bodies. Choose breathable, lightweight fabrics that don't weigh you down. As for shoes, sweet flats or loafers are a great option.
2. Think about your hair. If you or a family member's hair reacts to humidity in a negative way, opt for a hairstyle that won't leave you feeling insecure. For example, a pretty braid or an updo is a good choice. Or you can wear a headscarf, or use a little extra product to keep frizz at bay.
3.Pack necessities. When packing your photo shoot necessities, we recommend bringing the following items: Lots of water for all, a snack for sustenance, sunscreen, umbrella for shade, water mister, makeup touchup.
4. Get creative with session ideas. Summer offers a host of activities that lend themselves to amazing photo sessions. For example, there's the fair (elephant ear, anyone?), the circus, festivals, and plenty more. I'd be more than happy to shoot a really creative session with you.
5. Think about head to toe details. For example, if you're wearing flip-flops or open toed shoes, you want to have manicured feet. If it's really breezy, a hat or scarf can keep things under control.
6. Rest assured knowing I won't let you overheat. Sometimes it's hard just to walk outside when it's scorching outside, but know that we're going to have an amazing shoot. We'll spend lots of time in the shade, dive into the cool A/C when we can, and I will never push your family into staying longer than they can or want.
7. Incorporate props. Outdoor summer shoots are loaded with imagery as is, but we can always incorporate a few props into the mix. Vintage step stools in a field look gorgeous, as do blankets, balloons, and even visually striking treats (lollipops, ice cream, etc.).
Need help planning your boudoir session in Idaho Falls Idaho? We’re here to help with these tips on incorporating your partner’s interests for a truly personalized photo shoot:
Sports – This is a popular one. If your man loves sports, bring some sports gear with you. For example, you could wear a jersey from his favorite team/player, or bring a ball, mitt, club, bat, etc.
Occupation – If your guy loves his job, try to incorporate that in your session. If he’s in the military, think dog tags, uniform, etc. If he’s a doctor, try a nurse outfit or lab coat. If he’s a firefighter – borrow his helmet and boots. There are so many options here. Some careers are more difficult to incorporate creatively, but we can even make an office job work. You can totally rock the button down shirt, tie, and briefcase. If you need help, give us a call or send us an email and we can help come up with something.
What does he love about you – Think about the things he loves – his favorite part of your body, traits you have that he adores. Maybe he loves your sassiness or playful personality, or how you are shy, sweet, etc. We’ll want to feature these attributes in your session. Does he love it when you walk around in his clothes? Bring some along for an added personal touch.
Fantasy – Does your partner have a fantasy? Surprise him by dressing up for your session. If he’s a big Star Wars fan and always wanted you to wear a gold bikini like Princess Leia, now would be a good time to break out that costume for some sexy sci-fi photos.
Hobbies – What does he like to do for fun? Does he play guitar, read comic books, paint? Bring along items from his hobbies. Is he a country boy? Bring a cowboy hat and boots. Does he enjoy carpentry? Bring his construction hat and tool belt along.
If you need help coming up with a theme for your session to incorporation your partner’s interests, contact us and we will brainstorm with you.
Are you nervous about your boudoir session with Ever Natural Photos? Here are some tips to help you relax during your shoot:
Just remember, here in Idaho Falls, Idaho, we love to embrace who we are and keep it natural. Lets empower each other.
here to edit.
We've gone ahead and given you some tips to ensure your day is stress free and flawless for your spring session. Listen up!
1. Wear layers. Spring can be finicky in the sense that you can go from frigid to over heated in a matter of minutes. We suggest wearing layers -- tank top, tee shirt, cardigan, scarf, etc. That way each family member can peel off, or add, a layer as they see fit and remain comfortable throughout the session.
2. Location is a big deal. You better believe we're going to take advantage of the fresh, warm air and all those bud popping up from the ground and in the trees. If you have any favorite locations, let us know. We have a nice list on hand, ourselves.
3. Play into the colors of the season when choosing your family's outfits. Fresh pops of green, blue, pink and yellow are always a hit in the springtime. We recommend choosing a color theme for the whole gang, then slightly deviating from that with accessories to keep things interesting.
4. Speaking of accessories: wear them! Choose jewelry, scarves, or prints that play into the spring theme. Butterflies, flowers, insects, etc, can make for some super adorable family pictures.
5. Time it right. Book a session too early and you may miss out on those spring buds. Book too late and you've already wandered into summer territory. Keep an eye on the weather and give your photographer a call when the time is right.
6. Incorporate props. Spring offers some beautiful backdrops where props blend in perfectly. For example, old wooden chairs look stunning in a sea of blooming rose bushes, and a quilted blanket is lovely on the fresh, green grass.
7. Really think about your footwear. Spring can often mean a soggy ground, so flip-flops or heels are not the best choice. Instead, wear something that's comfortable and spring appropriate, like loafers, flats or boots.
Hope you can come to our Open House. We are celebrating opening a studio in Idaho Falls Idaho. The only way this was possibly was from you guys help. We appreciate your loyalty so much and we want to let you get the first views of our studio.
The great part about this studio is that it has a large back yard and some front that is so green and lush with flowers and plants tended by a known green thumb! This studio and yard can accommodate Boudoir sessions in and out, Family sessions inside and outside, as well as any other photo sessions you might need.
Can't wait to see you there.
I love Shelley Idaho! I also love being a Shelley Idaho Family Photographer, Boudoir Photographer and so forth. I just can't get enough of the fun times and the great smiles I see thru the lens. Heres some fun photos that I've taken over the last year. Just a fun look back in time. #ShelleyIdahoPhotography, #IdahoFallsPhotography
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to hire a Full Service Photographer to photograph your event, consider these reasons:
Let’s say the event is a family reunion and you want to get a group photo of the whole family. You could do it yourself, but one of two things could happen then. A) You have someone take the photo for you, leaving a family member out of the photo because they had to take it. This could possibly offend that person or make them feel awkward for being excluded. Or B) You set a timer on your camera. This can be problematic because there are so many people in the photo that you will need to take several images to make sure everyone is looking and has their eyes open. You will have to take two to three times as long to get the photos done because you’ll have to keep resetting the timer, and you still might not have gotten the shot. Hiring a professional will eliminate all of this stress.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to go around all night taking selfies with my phone or camera with all of my friends and family members. I would much prefer to relax and enjoy the moment instead of trying to capture it. The quality of the photos will be much better than the selfies. Also, trying to take a selfie with a group of people is next to impossible when trying to get everyone inside the frame.
If the event is a birthday party, you don’t want to miss out on visiting with guests or helping your child open presents or cut the cake because you are too busy trying to take the photos. You want to be part of the action, not stuck behind the camera.
Another great thing about hiring a professional Full service photographer is that you don’t have to worry about editing and distributing the photos after the event is over. You just have to wait to receive them from your photographer.
Finally, it’s really a gift to have well lit photographs taking by a professional who preserve the memory of your event. Those images are going to be cherished by everyone for a very long time to come.
Come back often to find out about any current deals or events that are happening.